RBPSSK was established for the upliftment of the local population.
Rajarambapu aspired Islampur to look no less than any other Indian metropolitan city. He desired all of the best possible opportunities for employment, education and facilities to be provided to his people.
RBPSSK impacts all the population of the area in their day to day life and has transformed the locality socio-economically.
- Rajarambapu started Kasegaon Education Society in the year 1945 and Azad Vidyalaya along with Sarvodaya Vasatigrah, a free hostel for poor and needy students from nearby villages. RBPSSK has been supporting this cause since the company’s inception.
We have Kamgar Kalyan Kendra approved pre-school classes (Balwadi) for farmers, government approved tailoring classes for women and Maharashtra Kamgar kalyan mandal approved Scholarship for workers family.
- Rajarambapu Institute of Technology offers scholarship to every RBPSSK employee’s child.
- We’ve a tie-up with K.L.E Hospital, Belgaum for our employees where we pay half of yearly membership fee and encourage regular health check-ups.
- We also provide transportation for regular employee check-ups.
- We also organize Blood Donation camps, health camps like Aarogya Shibir where doctors like Dr.Porwal, Heart Surgeon and Dr. Mahesh Patil, Diabetologist come for checkups.